Snippets from the life of Martha Sarah Ellis.
Z is for Zero - no more 2017 A to Z Challenges left to do!
Blogposts During the Challenge
To find find the links for the above posts scroll down to the end of this post
Blogposts involving Martha before the A to Z challenge
- · Applying to Emigrate to the Australian Colonies
- · An assault on a servant girl - poor Ellen Carey - Updated 7 May 2017
- · United British Women’s Emigration Association
- · Travelling on the SS Nairnshire in 1889
- · SS Nairnshire
- · Mrs Lucy Henry vs Mrs Martha Todman Prahran Police Court
- · The First Few years of marriage for Walter Todman & Martha Ellis
Blogposts involving Walter Todman Martha’s husband before the A to Z challenge
- · My Grandfather’s American Waltham Watch Fob Watch
- · Where was Walter Todman before 1890?
- · The Working Life Of Walter Todman
- · Finding Alma Dudley Todman’s baptism record
- · Searching for Christening records For Walter & Martha Todman's children
- · Immortalised in a Poem
|Photographer Sandra Williamson, front cover of the book, John Ebbott of Badharlick : descendants in Australia 1852-2015, compiled by William Barlow, Bob Ebbott, & Sandra Williamson published 2015. Available to read at the State Library of Victoria.|